Musings of a mom... with three very different, but wonderful children... primarily talking about ADHD related stuff... but could talk about anything.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ah, The Rules...

Just wanted to give a brief update on our implementation of rules. Interestingly, my KIDS keep adding to the rule list! Can't believe it!

Original list of rules:
1. No whining/crying (unless injured)
2. No fighting
3. No hitting or kicking

Rules added by children:

4. Obey mom and dad (my 6 year old added this one)
5. No name calling (another good one)

It's working, it's working! Now if only Mom (aka me) wouldn't give "second chances" my kids would be in discipline heaven...

"Mom, just put him in the naughty chair NOW, he doesn't deserve a second chance!"

But God gives them, so why not I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Daisy said...

Those are good! Way to go kids. I'm a second-chancer too. The first time gets a warning, after that you're in trouble.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I've been attempting to be firmer about "one warning only." If only disciplining kids didn't involve SELF discipline on my part...

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home