Musings of a mom... with three very different, but wonderful children... primarily talking about ADHD related stuff... but could talk about anything.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Am I Whiny?

I’ve felt kind of whiny in my last few posts so I’m going to have a thankfulness post. I’m thankful for:

• Friends, who listen to my ranting and raving and still love me
• My hubby, who ignores my extra pounds and tells me I’m beautiful
• My kids, who give me lots of hugs and kisses
• God, who gives us the ultimate example of love
• My pastor, who believes in my crazy ideas and helps me accomplish them
• My boss, who has stuck with me for the past 10 years and gives me a paycheck as well! He also is very generous to all of us and shares his success
• My parents, who started on a crazy adventure (new business) with me five years ago and are still on that adventure, I cannot thank them enough for their sacrifice and it greatly humbles me
• Our employees, who also have gone on this crazy adventure and believe in it
• My small group, who loves me and my kids, and prays for all of us
• My co-workers, who are so talented, creative, and hard-working. You go!!
• My city, which keeps trying to improve itself against many, many naysayers
• My brothers, who are so protective of their sister, and I love it
• The Bible, which is a never-ending source of comfort and strength
• Trees, which provide wonderful reading posts, clean air, great shelter, scenery and so many things
• Sunsets, which are especially beautiful in my home state
• The internet, which has opened up a whole new world
• Coffee, which needs no other introduction
• And The Great Wolf Lodge, at which I am writing right now, which is fun, fun, fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I don't think your last posts were whiny. More RANTY, but I'm a big fan of rants, so more, please!

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home